- Alan J. Burke, M.D.
- Clifton C. Hickman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Daniel J. Van Himbergen, M.D
- David R. Salley, M.D.
- James C. Tyson, M.D.
- James T. May, IV, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Jin S. Lim, M.D.
- Michael R. Perlman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Nicholas G. Tarasidis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Peter L. Rigby, M.D.
- Robert J. Brager, M.D.
- Thomas C. Robertson, M.D
- Wendy Bond, RN, MSN, FNP-C
David R. Salley, M.D.
A native of Slidell, Louisiana, Dr. Salley graduated from University of Richmond and the Medical College of Virginia. He completed his Internship and ENT Residency at the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. Dr. Salley is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the Richmond Academy of Medicine and the Medical Society of Virginia.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, call us today at (804) 484-3700.