- Alan J. Burke, M.D.
- Clifton C. Hickman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Daniel J. Van Himbergen, M.D
- David R. Salley, M.D.
- James C. Tyson, M.D.
- James T. May, IV, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Jin S. Lim, M.D.
- Michael R. Perlman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Nicholas G. Tarasidis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Peter L. Rigby, M.D.
- Robert J. Brager, M.D.
- Thomas C. Robertson, M.D
- Wendy Bond, RN, MSN, FNP-C
James C. Tyson, M.D.
A native of New York, Dr. Tyson graduated from the State University of New York at Binghamton and New York Medical College. He completed his Internship at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center and his ENT Residency at New York University Medical Center. Dr. Tyson is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the Richmond Academy of Medicine and the Virginia Society of Otolaryngology.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, call us today at (804) 484-3700.