- Alan J. Burke, M.D.
- Clifton C. Hickman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Daniel J. Van Himbergen, M.D
- David R. Salley, M.D.
- James C. Tyson, M.D.
- James T. May, IV, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Jin S. Lim, M.D.
- Michael R. Perlman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Nicholas G. Tarasidis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Peter L. Rigby, M.D.
- Robert J. Brager, M.D.
- Thomas C. Robertson, M.D
- Wendy Bond, RN, MSN, FNP-C
Robert J. Brager, M.D.
A native of Bethesda, Maryland, Dr. Brager graduated from Duke University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed his internship and ENT Residency at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Brager is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the Richmond Academy of Medicine and the Virginia Society of Otolaryngology.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, call us today at (804) 484-3700.